Experienced Western New York Attorney Handles a Full Range of Estate Planning Matters
Trusted advisor also provides reliable counsel to clients on concerns related to real estate and family law
At Johanna Oreskovic, Attorney at Law in Williamsville, my firm is committed to achieving successful results for clients in the areas of estate planning, real estate and family law. I have over 20 years of experience serving clients throughout the Western New York and Buffalo area with the sensitivity and background that their legal challenges demand. Whether you need assistance with creating a solid estate plan, handling a real estate transaction, or adding to your family through adoption, you can count on me to provide you with the highest level of service and representation.
Well-versed lawyer provides skilled legal representation and trustworthy advice
Having more than two decades of experience, I have earned a reputation for excellence. You can rely on my legal services because I am:
- Established — Colleagues and past clients have praised my ability to handle even the most complex legal concerns relating to real estate and other practice areas.
- Respected — As a fixture in the Williamsville and Buffalo communities for over 40 years, I am well-known for my commitment to those I represent.
- Compassionate — I view my relationship with clients as collaborative and aim to guide everyone I represent through to the resolution of their legal matter.
I strive to deliver valuable service in everything I do by providing focused legal representation at a cost-effective rate.
Dedicated legal advocacy that protects clients’ interests
I work diligently to get you the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Estate planning — I handle a wide range of estate planning matters, helping individuals protect their loved ones and legacies with useful tools like durable powers of attorney, estate and gift tax planning guidance and guardianships and conservatorships.
- Wills — I can help you draft a last will and testament with instructions for wealth distribution as well as establish healthcare proxies and living wills to give legal guidance for actions while you are still alive.
- Trusts — There are a variety of trusts, each with their own benefits and rules. I can help you create one that is appropriate for your goals and assets.
- Probate and estate administration — I guide estate administrators and executors through the probate and estate administration process to minimize frustration and get the assets distributed as painlessly as possible.
- Real estate — I handle a full range of real estate services, including assisting with real estate contracts, closings, foreclosures and dispute resolution.
I also have significant experience helping single parents and couple adopt children in order to add to their family. In any of these areas, you can count on my law firm to create a sound plan that addresses your specific legal needs.
Contact a knowledgeable Western New York estate planning attorney
Johanna Oreskovic, Attorney at Law offers strong legal advice in the areas of estate planning, real estate and family law matters to clients in the Buffalo and Western New York region. Call my office at 716-271-9995 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation.